How to Set Up New iPhone With Simple Tips and Tricks
First tips you can set as a new iPhone,
Thirth you can setup new iPhone transfered from Android devices.
Tips and Tricks to Set Up New iPhone:
1. Unlock your phone using Face ID it is very simple and reliable. Just make sure you take the time to set it up.
2. Smart screenshots by pressing the Sleep/Wake and Volume Up buttons at the same time. The new iOS 12, iOS 11's had new screenshot tool.
3. Hide notification as default. Your new iPhone XS, iPhone X not show your contents of an alert unless you are actively looking at your phone. Your privacy is secure not for everyone.
4. Apple Pay Cash more secure to send and request money. A grat iOS features and cool to send money using Face ID. Everything you need to know about the feature is right here.
5. Take a shoot like a pro. With the iPhone True Depth front-facing camera and dual-rear facing cameras on the iPhone XS Max, you can take some amazing pictures. It'll take a bit of planning and practice, though the iPhone XS isn't perfect but it's OK, because a lot of its annoyances can be fixed.
We have a comprehensive list of everything you could possibly want to know about the iPhone XR in one place by see iPhone X manual tutorial complete guide walk you through what you can and can't do with the talking characters using animoji and just A swipe wihouth buttons and a swipe there is all you need to know where and when to use those various gestures key.
If your new iPhone force close troublesome apps with gesture-based navigation, force closing apps isn't as straight-forward as it used to be check out iphone-problems.com.